You can receive mobile notifications to your phone for any stream sensor in IFIS
- Visit 'IFIS Sensor Alerts' on IFTTT website
- Click "Connect" toggle
- Login to the system using your IFTTT, Google, Facebook account, or sign up for a new account on IFTTT
- After login, click "Connect" toggle on IFIS Notification Tool once more
- After you click the “Connect” toggle, IFTTT system will start processing your request and activate the tool. In the next step you will be asked to enter a link. To get notifications from your selected sensor, copy the generated link below and paste to the "Your Link" box below “New feed item”, and click "Save" button.
- After you are done setting up the IFTTT service, you need the IFTTT mobile app to get notifications. You could get an easy link to the app by entering your phone number and clicking "Send link" button. Alternatively, you could use "Download on the App Store" and "Get it on Google Play" buttons or use the application store of your mobile operating system.
- When the app is installed on your phone, open the app and tap "Continue" and login to IFTTT with the same credentials you used above. Once you are logged in you would need to allow notifications from the app in order to see sensor changes in real time. Tap "Allow"
- After you are logged in and allowed notifications, you should be able to see IFIS Sensor Alerts on your IFTTT Dashboard.